Description Tableau Business Intelligence
The Tableau Business Intelligence platform is designed for organizations and people working with data. Everywhere, across all industries and departments, from global enterprises to non-profits, Tableau can be used to empower people with data.
It is all about the challenge of today's businesses: Lot's of data is generated, but how can this be turned into understandable information. Data preparation and visualization is the crucial aspect. And that's exactly where Tableau comes into play.
- Very easy to use business intelligence platform with exceptional visualization capabilities;
- Delivered 'out of the box' with > 60 data source connectors (SQL Server, Excel, Hadoop, SAP Hana, Salesforce etc) ;
- Extensive capabilities for 'enterprise ready' authorization of user profiles;
- Build-in social collaboration functionality for cooperative designing of dashboards;
- Fast, as a result of the revolutionary 'Hyper V' in memory techniques;
- Scalable and flexible; from one to thousands of users;
- No software investments, subscription model, pay per user per month;
- Both on-premise (Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server) as in the cloud (Tableau online) available;
Working with the Tableau Business Intelligence platform means working with the most modern and advanced BI product available, positioned high in the Gartner's leaders quadrant for many years already.
Want to know more? Contact us!
Industries Tableau Business Intelligence
The Tableau business intelligence platform can be used in every industry and business where data is available and needs to be worked on. Whether you are in the industry, (local) government, health care, public service, education etc, every organisation -big or small- wanting to professionalize decision making by using data will benefit from using Tableau. References are therefore available in many industries and branches. Just ask us!