ERP Machine- & apparatenbouw
Industrial Equipment and Machinery Industry
For industrial equipment and machinery manufacturers today, innovation is the most important driver—innovation not only in engineering and product development, but also in production, business process, and aftermarket services to bring new value to the total product lifecycle. Infor ERP offers a wide variety of capabilities to help you manage and grow your business. From rapidly developing quotes and estimates, converting quotes into orders and managing product specifications and configurations, to fulfilling field service, spare parts and equipment maintenance requests. Important in many industrial equipment environments is project management. Infor ERP covers all facets of project management helping you to monitor and track all aspects of your projects in real-time. Using the VISUAL graphical scheduling window, coupled with the VISUAL Project Management module, this ERP software solution provides instant access to current project status, including: current versus estimated costs, milestone completion, resource utilization, and projected project delivery dates. Because Infor ERP software provides integrated access to project data across the organization, each department works with and adds to a single, common project database. This allows users to create and deliver project proposals and quotes, manage long lead time projects with multi-level Bills of Materials, facilitate client progress billing cycles, manage engineering specifications and quality control, and provide accurate delivery dates for improved customer service.
Once products are delivered, Infor ERP enables you to manage warranty and maintenance agreements, respond to spare parts requests, and coordinate field service and customer support activities for increased customer retention. Infor ERP drives increased efficiency within your operations, and enables you to maintain a high standard of quality for your products from a single, integrated system. Infor ERP is a software system that streamlines business processes, improves customer satisfaction, and increases profitability.
Packaged with robust functionality to address the key challenges industrial equipment manufacturers face today, Infor ERP requires less customization, shorter implementation times, fewer IT resources to maintain, and a fast time to value. This means an immediate return on your investment and lower total cost of ownership over the long term. From the very first day, you'll see improvements in visibility and transparency of data.
ERP software solution for industrial equipment and machinery manufacturers
- Infor ERP offers many features that provide a distinct advantage to companies within the industrial equipment and machinery industry including:
- Quoting and Estimating
- Field Service Management
- Engineering Master Definition
- Product Configuration Rules and Options
- Preventative Maintenance and Warranty Repair
- Project Milestone Tracking and Reporting
- Project Accounting
- CAD Engineering Integration with Manufacturing
- Integrated Quality Management System (QMS)
- Scheduling for On-Time Delivery
- Contract Administration
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Earned Value Measurement and Reporting Material Requirements Planning
- Barcode Transaction System (for labor and materials)
- Cost Accounting (maintain Material, Labor, Outside Services, and other Burdens separately)
- Real-Time Shop Floor Visibility and Control